A place to store and share the things I make.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wordless Wednesday

Rivers and Oceans: the Oregon Coast to the Deschutes River. A snippet of the miles travelled in the past 2 weeks.

It started with an unexpected trip to Seattle. It has been a LONG time since I've taken to the highway solo. I love it. It felt good. And there was family on the other side.


Graham's cousin had a beautiful wedding on Sunday. It seriously deserves it's own post. Also there will be a post about my dress...



This is how my parents roll. Badass.
Pickled beets from our garden
The Oregon Coast Aquarium
Sisters Quilt Show with my Mama!
#6
delicious smelling hops on the Deschutes Brewery Tour


We ended with a gorgeous thunder storm over the Deschutes gorge. One of my favorite places on earth. I wish I could bottle up the smell of sage and heat and dust and earth. I'll settle for the smell of basil and rain and sun when it comes around. It doesn't smell so bad here at home.

Linking up with The Paper Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment